We invite you to stay with us when you visit scenic Lake Junaluska in the mountains of Western North Carolina! Book your stay at The Terrace lakeside hotel, historic Lambuth Inn, vacation rental homes, apartments or campground. We also offer some group and economy lodging options. Reservations can be made online or by calling our reservations team at 800-222-4930 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Nestled in the heart of Lake Junaluska, the lakeside Terrace Hotel is convenient to the Harrell Center, Stuart Auditorium and the Rose Walk. Come relax in a rocking chair on one of the balconies or read a book by the large fireplace in the spacious lobby.
- Upgraded king and double queen rooms with refrigerator, Wi-fi, television
- Hot breakfast with waffles, fruit, yogurt, cereal, eggs, grits and bacon or sausage available
- Lakeside outdoor pool
- Tennis courts
- Access to lakeside attractions such as walking trail, gardens and Rose Walk
- Fitness Center
- The Market, a 24-hour convenience center
Built in 1921, Lake Junaluska’s “stately lady” is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. A renovation in 2018 added modern conveniences while preserving the inn’s historic details and atmosphere. Stroll through the gardens to nearby Inspiration Point to watch the sunset over the lake and mountains.
- Lakeview rooms, handicap accessible rooms and rooms with walk-in showers available
- Room amenities include coffee makers, flat-screen TVs and free wireless Internet
- Elegant lobby and parlors
- Christmas Memories year-round Christmas shop
- Prayer room
- On-site meeting rooms
- Access to the Lake Junaluska Fitness Center and seasonal outdoor pool
Open from mid-spring to early November, our pet-friendly campground convenient to Highway 19 offers spacious full hook-up RV sites, a log cabin, apartments, tent camping and a beautiful meeting lodge. Guests enjoy Lake Junaluska Conference and Retreat Center recreational amenities including the lakeside walking trail, playground, shuffleboard, tennis and pickleball courts, and more.
- Spacious full hook-up RV sites wth water, sewer and electric. Cable TV and Wi-Fi available at some sites.
- Pets allowed at tent and RV sites
- Separate shaded tent area with raised gravel pads
- Picnic tables at all sites and fire rings at many RV sites and all tent sites
- Handicap bathroom, laundromat, and rustic bathhouses
- Complimentary access to Lake Junaluska Conference and Retreat Center's seasonal outdoor lakeside pool
- Close to the Lake Junaluska Golf Course, Junaluska Gifts & Grounds and The Terrace Hotel, which offers a continental breakfast
- Campground meeting lodge available
Our Economy Accommodations are a great budget-friendly way to enjoy the beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains and everything Lake Junaluska has to offer. From cozy apartments to dorm-style rooms, we have plenty of options for families, couples and groups.
- Some units are pet-friendly
- House groups of nearly any size
Book a vacation rental home, cottage or apartment at scenic Lake Junaluska for your next Western North Carolina mountain getaway. Enjoy Lake Junaluska’s lakeside walking trail and amenities including tennis courts, playground, mini golf and more. Canoe, kayak and paddlebaord rentals are available seasonally.
- Individually furnished and outfitted vacation rental homes
- Can accommodate from 1 to 16 people
- Fully equipped kitchen with stove, refrigerator, cooking and eating utensils
- Pet-friendly vacation rentals available