Visit Junaluska Gifts & Grounds in the Harrell Center, and shop for unique items including jewelry, local pottery, greeting cards, apparel and books.
You can also pick up a locally roasted fair-trade coffee or hand-dipped ice cream cone to enjoy at the outdoor café walk with tables and a gorgeous view of the lake. Junaluska Gifts & Grounds also offers its own private label of coffees, preserves, salsas and salad dressings, as well as collectible ornaments.
Our current hours are Monday-Saturday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. The coffee bar will close 30 minutes before the store closes. Please note Junaluska Gifts & Grounds will be closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, December 24 & 25.
Christmas at Lake Junaluska Sale
From Friday, December 9, through Sunday, December 11, enjoy 30 percent off holiday items and hot beverages from the coffee and smoothie bar at Junaluska Gifts & Grounds during our Christmas at Lake Junaluska Sale! Also taking place during Christmas at Lake Junaluska weekend are Lake Junaluska Lessons and Carols on December 10 at Memorial Chapel and horse-drawn carriage rides on December 11.
Discover unique and festive gifts at Junaluska Gifts & Grounds. From Christmas decorations to winter apparel, we offer something for everyone! To enjoy 30 percent off hot drinks and holiday items, visit us during our Christmas at Lake Junaluska Sale from Friday, December 9, through Sunday, December 11.
Find the perfect gift and Lake Junaluska keepsakes at Junaluska Gifts & Grounds:
- Unique gifts including pottery, jewelry, scarves, lotions, soaps and greeting cards.
- Books from Bibles and devotionals to birding and local hiking guides.
- Lake Junaluska apparel including T-shirts, jackets, vests, caps, hats and more.
- Lake Junaluska jams, salsas and dressings, ranging from “Smoke on the Mountain” and bean salsas to apple butter.
- Locally roasted, fair-trade coffee varieties including Junaluska Java, Deep Water Dark, Morning Prelude and Divine Decaf plus flavored blends and seasonal offerings.
- Keepsake holiday ornaments that honor Lambuth Inn as well as the “Be Still, My Soul” sun-catcher ornament inspired by The Rose Window of Memorial Chapel.
- Souvenir items from postcards to umbrellas.
- Outdoor adventure accessories from flashlights to hiking socks.
- Specialty sections for Made in America and fair trade gifts.
Visit the coffee bar inside Junaluska Gifts & Grounds for seasonal specialty lattes, locally roasted fair trade coffee/espresso, frappes, hot tea, smoothies, juice and sodas, hand-dipped ice cream, sundaes and pastries. Enjoy your treats at the Harrell Center porch rocking chairs overlooking the lakes or the café tables outside.
Monday-Saturday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
The coffee bar will close 30 minutes before the store closes.
For more information, call 828-454-6777.
Please note Junaluska Gifts & Grounds will be closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, December 24 & 25.