The Lake Junaluska Golf Course is a scenic, fun and challenging 68 par course with incredible views of Lake Junaluska and the surrounding mountains. Book a tee time during a visit to Lake Junaluska or play year-round with a golf membership. The course is open to the public and we welcome families.
- 5,108 yard course
- Open daily, weather-permitting
- Welcomes players of all skill levels and ages
- Available for tournaments
- Junior golf program (Learn more.)
- On-site pro shop with apparel, golf equipment and more
Call 828-456-5777 for a tee time, or book your tee time online.
8 a.m.-5 p.m.
10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Cart and Green Fees:
- 9 Holes – $29
- 9 Holes (College students with college ID) – $23
- 9 Holes (Seniors 60+) – $25
- 18 Holes – $44
- 18 Holes (College students with college ID) – $35
- 18 Holes – (Seniors 60+) – $38
- 9 Holes – $15 for adults age 18+ (including seniors and college students) and $10 for juniors
- 18 Holes – $25 for adults age 18+ (including seniors and college students) and $15 for juniors
All fees are per person.
No Refunds – Rain checks available.
- Individual Regular Membership (Ages 18-59) $950
- Individual Senior Membership (Ages 60 and over): $850
- Individual Non-Resident Membership (6 months): $675
- Individual Junior Membership (17 and under): $305
- Individual Add-On (Spouse): $375
Greens Fee Plan Rates
- Green Fees: Free
- 9 Hole Cart Fee: Identical to public rate (subject to seasonal changes)
- 18 Hole Individual: Identical to public rate (subject to seasonal changes)
*Membership is good for one calendar year from date of purchase. Membership cart and green fees do not affect tournament entry fees.
Junior Golf Program
The Lake Junaluska Golf Course will launch a weekly junior golf program on Wednesday, October 12. Former Professional Golfer Kayla Sciupider will lead instruction, teaching everything from basic technique to on-course play. Powered by Operation 36, the program will take skills learned during practice to the golf course in order to best improve your child’s game.
Operation 36 is a golf program that is centered on a playing component in which learners try to shoot Par 36 or better, working from the green back toward the tee. In addition to the playing component, the junior golf program will support the playing component with coaching programs. Once enrolled in the program, your child will be invited to join the Operation 36 App in order to track progress.
Start Date: Wednesday, October 12th; continues weekly
Where: Lake Junaluska Golf Course
Time: 4-5 p.m.
Cost: $25 per child
Ages: Children of all ages are welcome
How to Register: To register and reserve a spot, call the Lake Junaluska Pro Shop at 828-456-5777. Limited to the first 10 participants.