Soak up the summer sunshine and cool off at Lake Junaluska’s outdoor lakeside swimming pool.
Our lifeguarded pool is open daily 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. from Friday, May 27, (Memorial Day weekend) through Monday, Sept. 5, (Labor Day), with possible closures for inclement weather and for private events on Sundays and Tuesdays from 6-8 p.m.
The lakeside pool is located at Lake Junaluska Conference and Retreat Center at 77 Memory Lane, Lake Junaluska, N.C.
Lake Junaluska lodging guests enjoy complimentary access. Lake visitors can purchase day passes or summer activity passes at the Lake Junaluska Outfitters window.
- A daily activity pass, which includes all-day pool access, a round of mini-golf and an hour of shuffleboard or cornhole, is $10 per person per day or $30 for immediate family per day, with $5 per person after four people.
- A Summer Activity Pass includes admission to the pool all summer long as well as other benefits. Passes range in price from $295 for 1-4 people to $385 for 6 people. Purchase online.
- Pool pricing is $5/Person after 5 p.m.
Private Pool Events
Private pool events are $325 and may be held Sundays or Tuesdays from 6-8 p.m. To book a private pool event, call 828-454-6650.
The following rules are posted at the Lake Junaluska pool.
- All bathers must take a cleansing shower with warm water and soap before entering the pool
- A bather leaving the pool to use the toilet shall take another cleansing shower before returning to the pool
- Food or drink is prohibited in the pool water
- No glass allowed in the pool area
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited
- Any person suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs shall be prohibited from entering the pool
- Pets or any animals are not allowed in the enclosure except for service animals
- No running or horseplay on the pool deck
- Spitting, spouting water, or blowing the nose in the pool is prohibited
- No smoking except in designated smoking areas
- Bathers must wear appropriate swim attire. Street clothes and shoes are not allowed in the water
- Any person known or reasonably suspected to have a communicable disease; skin lesions; sore or inflamed eyes reasonably believed to have been caused by a communicable disease; or mouth, nose, or ear discharges, shall be restricted from using the pool
- Any child not potty trained, must wear snug fitting plastic pants or a water resistant swim diaper
- Children shall not use pool without an adult in attendance
- Management has the right to ask any patron to leave for non-compliance with the above rules